Ultimate flexibility for cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers & card usage without restrictions with “Arabi Fresh Funds” account…
- Your fresh funds are held at our correspondent banks abroad; you will enjoy the total flexibility of the account in addition to the trust and security of dealing with one of the largest Arab Banking networks.
- There are no restrictions on accessing your fresh funds in full. Arab Bank will not withhold any margins from your fresh funds and will not require the funds to remain idle for any specified period before being able to use them.
- There are no limits or restrictions on USD cash withdrawals from the branch. You can also access your fresh funds at any time through Arab Bank designated ATMs with a daily limit of USD 2,000 and a monthly limit of USD 10,000.
- You can transfer funds through the “Arabi Access” feature available on “Arabi Online” service from your Arab Bank account abroad to your “Arabi Fresh Funds” account in Lebanon (this feature is available for Elite & Arabi Premium customers only).
- You can issue cheques and transfer funds inside Lebanon from your “Arabi Fresh Funds” account (within Arab Bank or to other local banks), and these funds will still be considered as fresh funds for the beneficiaries as well.
- You can transfer funds abroad quickly and easily without any restrictions.
- You can shop online and at any point of sale locally and abroad using the credit card issued on your “Arabi Fresh Funds” account without restrictions. You can also fund your credit card from the Fresh Funds account from any of our branches or via our digital banking services: Arabi Mobile & Arabi Online.
*Terms and conditions apply, provided they do not conflict with applicable laws.
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center on 1591 if calling from inside Lebanon or 00961 1 962420 if calling from abroad