Enjoy ultimate flexibility and security while conducting your banking transactions wherever you are and whenever you want with Arabi Online Internet Banking Service available in Arabic and English. Through this service, you can:
- View balances and details of your accounts and credit cards accounts
- Transfer funds within your accounts
- Transfer funds to local banks
- Create a balance order to fund your accounts in order to honor debit transactions
- Create future and recurring transfers
- Open new current Sub Accounts
- Settle amounts due on your credit cards
- Transfer funds instantly from your credit card account to your personal accounts
- Activate or block a credit card
- Enable or disable a credit card for Internet purchases
- Enjoy a unified view of your accounts across Arab Bank plc branches in several countries via a single screen in real time and transfer funds instantly from your Arab Bank accounts, Jordan, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain to your accounts in Lebanon through the “Arabi Access” feature *
- Subscribe to the e-statement service
- View, save and print electronic account & card statements
- Update your personal information
- Inquire about your IBAN number needed to receive transfers
- Send special instructions to the Bank
- Exchange secure e-mails with the Bank
- Use the Foreign Currency Exchange Converter
- Apply online for a variety of products and services (loan, credit card, cheque book, etc.).
Registering for the service is an easy process. If you are an Arab Bank Visa Debit cardholder and have a valid Personal Identification Number (PIN), you can directly subscribe to the service by clicking “Registration” on the Homepage of Arabi Online.
* Available for Elite and Arabi Premium customers
Terms and conditions apply
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center on 1591 if calling from Lebanon or 00961 1 962420 if calling from abroad.