Arab Bank Lebanon
* Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Palestine, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Algeria, Morocco & Yemen.
** Arabi Access feature is exclusively available for “Elite” and “Arab Premium” programs members in Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Lebanon, UAE, Bahrain & Qatar. Terms and conditions related to the service apply.
According to the customer’s instructions, Arab Bank will make regular transfers on specified dates from the customer’s account to another account locally or internationally.
You can issue standing instructions to Arab Bank authorizing the Bank to automatically settle recurring bills or invoices, such as telephone, electricity, mobile, etc.
- Drafts drawn on Arab Bank branches are issued on a limited basis.
- The cancellation of an outward draft is possible after returning it to the Bank.
- In case the draft is lost or stolen, the draft applicant or beneficiary may submit a stop-payment request for the subject draft to the Bank.
Purchased or accepted drafts for collection are divided into the following:
- Drafts drawn by Arab Bank branches on our branches or branch centers are purchased in cash or credited to the first beneficiary’s account.
- Personal cheques are dispatched by the Bank on collection basis and credited to the first beneficiary' account only after final collection.
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center on 1591 if calling from Lebanon or 00961 1 962420 if calling from abroad.