Arab Bank Lebanon
You can transfer funds from your account to any other Arab Bank account at any of our branches in Lebanon or abroad*, in addition to funds transfers to other banks locally and internationally. Funds transfers can be conducted through our local branch network or conveniently and securely via our digital banking services including the Internet banking service Arabi Online and Arabi Mobile application.
Moreover, With the Arabi Access** feature available through Arabi Online, customers can view the balances and transactions details of all their accounts with Arab Bank branches in Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Palestine, UAE, Qatar & Bahrain easily and conveniently. This feature provides:
- A unified view for all customer’s accounts across Arab Bank plc branches via a single screen in real time
- Instant funds transfer to customer’s accounts from accounts at other Arab Bank branches abroad where the service is available.
* Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Palestine, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Algeria, Morocco & Yemen.
** Arabi Access feature is exclusively available for “Elite” and “Arab Premium” programs members in Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Lebanon, UAE, Bahrain & Qatar. Terms and conditions related to the service apply.
Arab Bank offers major currencies exchange against the Lebanese Pound or other currencies at competitive prices. Customers can also benefit from foreign currency deposit, withdrawal and transfer between accounts in the account currency or in another currency.
According to the customer’s instructions, Arab Bank will make regular transfers on specified dates from the customer’s account to another account locally or internationally.
You can issue standing instructions to Arab Bank authorizing the Bank to automatically settle recurring bills or invoices, such as telephone, electricity, mobile, etc.
- Drafts drawn on Arab Bank branches are issued on a limited basis
- The cancellation of an outward draft is possible after returning it to the Bank
- In case the draft is lost or stolen, the draft applicant or beneficiary may submit a stop-payment request for the subject draft to the Bank.
Purchased or accepted drafts for collection are divided into the following:
- Drafts drawn by Arab Bank branches abroad on our branches or branch center are purchased in cash or credited to the first beneficiary’s account.
- Personal cheques are dispatched by the Bank on collection basis and credited to the first beneficiary's account only after final collection.
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center on 1591 if calling from Lebanon or 00961 1 962420 if calling from abroad.