- Now, you can download Arabi Mobile application on your smart phone and conduct your banking transactions wherever you are and whenever you want.
When designing this service, we put security as our highest priority. In addition to the username and password required to login, you have to activate the service through Arabi Online or by contacting your branch or our Customer Care Center (if registered). You will also need a second password to transfer funds to third parties within Arab Bank Lebanon.
With Arabi Mobile Service, which is available in Arabic and English, you can:
- View balances and details of your accounts and credit cards
- Transfer funds within your accounts
- Transfer funds to other accounts within Arab Bank Lebanon
- Transfer funds to local and international banks
- Create future transfers
- Pay your Credit Card dues and pay off other Arab Bank Lebanon Credit Cards
- Apply for a Credit Card or Loan
- Locate the nearest Arab Bank branch/ATM
- Send secure mail to the Bank
Registering to the Service
All you have to do is download and install Arabi Mobile for free through
Then enter your existing username and password of Arabi Online service, and activate the service by logging on to Arabi Online and selecting the “Device List” option under the “Arabi Mobile” tab then selecting the “Activate” button. You will receive a text message on your mobile phone with a one time activation code.
Terms & Conditions of using the service apply
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center on 1591 if calling from Lebanon or 00961 1 962420 if calling from abroad.