Arab Bank Lebanon
Arabi Premium is a program specially designed to cater to a unique segment of our customers so that they may benefit from a bouquet of value-added privileges they deserve. Arabi Premium members will benefit from a personalized banking experience through a complete bundle of services, including:
Arabi Premium program members will have direct access to a dedicated and experienced team of account relationship officers within designated Arabi Premium areas in all Arab Bank branches, providing them with priority service.
The Arabi Premium program is packaged with payment cards offering the following features and benefits:*
Arabi Premium Visa Debit Card:
- Free Arabi Premium branded Debit Card, with the option to issue supplementary cards
- Higher daily and monthly withdrawal limits through Arab Bank ATM network
- Higher daily limit for point of sale purchases.
Visa Credit Cards:
- A free Gold Visa Credit Card throughout the program membership period, if eligible
- The Visa Platinum Credit Card at reduced membership fees, if eligible. The card provides a wide array of benefits and privileges that go beyond the offering of ordinary credit cards.
- Auto-enrollment in the “Arabi Rewards” program, which enables customers to earn points on their every day purchases and redeem them for cash rewards.
Arabi Premium members are entitled to exclusive account features and preferential discounts to satisfy their financial needs, including but not limited to:
- One complimentary domestic outward transfer per month
- Waiver of minimum balance requirement for salaried Arabi Premium members
- A special Arabi Premium program subscription fee of USD 2.5 monthly
- Two utility bills domiciliated free of charge
- Free SMS service
- One complimentary cheque book per year if eligible.
Arabi Premium Program members will be entitled to a free life insurance and total permanent disability coverage up to USD 35,000.*
With Arabi cross border service, customers will be able to conduct many banking transactions in Lebanon, the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan and Palestine through our regional branches network.
This service was specially designed to address the banking needs of Arabi Premium program members with the utmost levels of convenience and flexibility, through:
- Cross-border account opening outside the country of residence through our regional branches network
- Worldwide access to the customer’s regional accounts through “Arabi Online” Internet banking service and “Arabi Mobile” application
- The “Arabi Access” feature available through “Arabi Online”, which provides a unified view of all the customer’s accounts across Arab Bank plc branches via a single screen in real time, in addition to free instant transfers from other accounts within Arab Bank plc regional network to the customer’s account in Lebanon*
- Reduced cash withdrawal fees through our regional ATM network.
*Eligibility criteria and product specific Terms and Conditions apply
*To view the specific Terms & Conditions of Insurance Coverage for Arabi Premium customers, please Click here
For more information, please call our Customer Care Center on 1591 if calling from Lebanon or 00961 1 962420 if calling from abroad.